jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

Movember!



Grow a moustache for charity!
In November, millions of men in the UK and the world grow moustaches. Why? To make money for charity!
The event started in 2004, and has become more and more popular. And don’t worry if you are too young to grow a moustache, or you are a girl – you can draw a moustache on your face with a pen! In 2013, even Big Ben has got a moustache!
Some people think moustaches look silly. Other people think they look funny. And some people think they look cool! What do you think?
Remember: moustache + November = Movember !
  1. Does anybody in your family have a moustache or beard?
  2. Which famous people have moustaches or beards?
  3. Have you ever made money for charity? What did you do?

10 comentarios:

  1. 1.My grandfather
    2.Charles chaplin,Mario bros and Wario.
    3.No

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 1) Yes, my father
    2)Francisco Franco,Cantinflas y Adolf Hitler
    3)No

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1) yes, my father, yes but my mother no.
    2) Mauricio Colmenero, Santiago Segura, Pablo Motos.
    3)yes, selling cooking and drawn and then sell the drawing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 1- Yes my 2 uncles have moustache and beard and my father too
    2- Boquerozo, Luigi and Paul Teutul
    3- In the school

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 1- In my family, anybody has moustache or beard.
    2- Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and the Spain's president.
    3- Yes, when i was in school,the teachers made a food drive for some poor people and i gave a lot of food.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 1- yes he does,my father
    2- they are iker casillas,santiago segura and charles chaplin
    3-in the school

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. 1.yes, my granfather.
    2.Mauricio,Mario Bros and Franco.
    3.No.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. 1. In my family my grandfather has a mustache.
    my father and grandfather and some of my uncles have beards.

    2. I know cartoon characters like Asterix and Obelix, the Flanders of the Simpsons.

    3. if in my old school every three months we collaborated with the "DOMUS" sometimes also we donate food and clothes or toys.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. 1- Yes, my father, but has little.
    2- Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Mauricio Colmenero.
    3- Yes, sell lottery and give food and clothing to poor children.

    ResponderEliminar